Hardscape & Landscape Equipment for the Cost-Conscience Contractor
Winning and keeping customers is critical to your Landscape Supply success. Since 1973 equipment Landscape Centers have used ready-mixed concrete to bring in new business and to retain a competitive edge. Adding Cart-Away concrete to your supply business is a solid solution that has proven successful in hundreds of communities in North America.
Why Cart-Away Equipment Works in Landscape Supply
- High Profit Margin = Quick Return on your Investment.
- Customers come in for Concrete and then purchase everything else from you to complete their project. Ready-mix concrete fits perfectly with your landscape and hardscape product lines.
- We can provide you with a very long list of other landscape supply operators who can testify of these three reasons to add concrete to your business. Our team will support your up-front preparations, start-up plans and the eventual success of your ready-mix profit center.
Why Partner with Cart-Away?
There are four reasons to have Cart-Away as your partner in this process:
- Cart-Away team members have been doing this since the 80’s and have actually worked at supply locations like yours – We are not the “Used-Car Salesman” you will find with other providers.
- Cart-Away equipment is well designed and built to last in self-delivery applications – We invented the “tilt-to-dump” mixing trailer in 1993 and thousands are out working every day.
- Cart-Away has the marketing expertise to assist you in selling more concrete – We invest and use the same demographic data source as the Big Box stores to assist in your planning.
- Cart-Away’s fully stocked parts department and experienced based trouble shooting insures that you not lose a single sale – 24/7 support is critical to concrete success.
Your business success will always depend upon finding the right mix landscape materials and supporting sales offers. Join the many other landscape supply operators who have found Cart-Away as the best addition to bring in new business, retain customers and increase profits. Contact us or call us today 800-909-9809.
You will need to plan for a 4-6 week period for US manufacturing and then the time for shipping travel, customs, and other processes.
We usually require a deposit prior to production of your equipment. Full payment prior to shipment is also the normal policy. Please contact our sales team for other options.
You can arrange your own freight or let Cart-Away handle the shipping.
- In addition to 70+ years of experience on Cart-Away Systems, our experts have field experience with Trailer Haul, U-cart, U-cart of America and Sunrise systems. We are happy to talk you through almost any problem that you can have.
- Call us at 888-649-5464 and order over the phone.
- Use the website to put together an order online.
- We take all major credit cards.
- You can fill out a credit application to establish a 30-day term.
These terms are available when purchasing parts. We do not offer these terms on equipment purchases.
Yes! We keep records of all our parts old and new.