Yes! We keep records of all our parts old and new.
- Call us at 888-649-5464 and order over the phone.
- Use the website to put together an order online.
- We take all major credit cards.
- You can fill out a credit application to establish a 30-day term.
These terms are available when purchasing parts. We do not offer these terms on equipment purchases.
- In addition to 70+ years of experience on Cart-Away Systems, our experts have field experience with Trailer Haul, U-cart, U-cart of America and Sunrise systems. We are happy to talk you through almost any problem that you can have.
You can arrange your own freight or let Cart-Away handle the shipping.
We usually require a deposit prior to production of your equipment. Full payment prior to shipment is also the normal policy. Please contact our sales team for other options.
You will need to plan for a 4-6 week period for US manufacturing and then the time for shipping travel, customs, and other processes.
Mixing Trailers continually mix the concrete like a ready-mixed truck does as it is being towed down the road. When you get to the job site, the concrete has not settled and is fully mixed. These trailers can be towed many miles from the place where they receive the concrete. The mixing trailers are also completely hydraulically driven. Meaning that they mix, discharge, and tilt with levers rather than hand pumps.
In areas where the population is dense and close to your concrete operation, or where there are many U-cart ready-mix plants located, the ST-125s are sufficient. However, you will get more outlying business with mixing trailers whether or not you are batching wet concrete or mixing dry materials.
Reseach your Market!
We use the same service that the Big-Box stores use to gauge business success. This demographic service can generate 100’s of data points that will be helpful in seeing the potential for your U-cart business. Contact a U-cart business specialist at Cart-Away and they can provide you with this Free Package.